General Maintenance Facilities - Dry Ice Blast Cleaning
Dirt, soot, grease and oil build up in production facilities causes machinery to function improperly and can create an unsafe working environment. Effective cleaning extends the life of electric motors, reducing or eliminating costly repair, replacement or rental programs. However, manual cleaning is often delayed to prevent the shut-down of production lines.
Dry Ice Blast Cleaning equipment provides a quick, safe, non-toxic and economical cleaning solution for facilities, industrial equipment, machinery, machine tools and assembly line equipment. Any item that is part of a production process can be cleaned on-line and without requiring cool-down with Dry Ice Blast Cleaning.
Dry Ice Blast Cleaning cleans in-place without disassembly or cool down and is non-abrasive, non-conductive, non-corrosive and does not use water. Cold Jet’s systems can clean on and around hydraulic power units and electrical power and distribution components. Additionally, adhesives and oil and grease build-up are easily removed by dry ice blasting.
Cleaning with Dry Ice Blasting in Industrial Facilities Provides:
- An environmentally responsible clean
- Decontaminated and sanitized production surfaces
- A cleans in-place method with no cool down required
- Reduced cleaning downtime
- No secondary waste
- Elimination of wear and tear
- A non-abrasive process
- Effective removal of bacteria (mold, listeria, salmonella, e. coli)
A Few Proven Facility & Plant Maintenance Applications for Dry Ice Blasting Include:
- General & Production Equipment
- Ceilings & Walls
- Equipment Degreasing
- Surface Cleaning Before Painting
- Electric Motors / Electrical Boxes
- Control Panels
- Pipes, Hoses & Fittings
- Cooling Fans
- Hydraulic Parts
- Sanding Belts